Bien Bio! bv
T 0475 999 501
BE 0703 973 639
General conditions – Bien Bio! BV
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Agreements and orders
- 3. Prices
- 4. Payment
- 5. Delivery and guarantee
- 6. Right of revocation (Article VI.47 et seq. Code of Economic Law)
- 7. Force majeure and liability
- 8. Personal data processing
- 9. Disclaimer
- 10. Concluding provisions
- 11. Online Dispute Resolution
In these General Terms and Conditions, the following definitions shall apply:
Bien Bio! bv with company number BE0703973639 and with address at 9800 Deinze, Dhoye 25;
“Buyer”: any natural person or legal entity entering into any contractual relationship with Bien Bio!
‘Consumer’: any natural person acting for purposes outside his professional activity;
‘Products’: the object of one or more sales agreements;
‘Sales contract’: any contract whereby the trader undertakes to transfer ownership of goods to the Buyer. The Buyer undertakes to pay its price.
These general conditions apply to any agreement between Bien Bio! and the Buyer. As soon as the Buyer uses the website of Bien Bio! (https://bio-dor.be/), the Buyer accepts these terms of sale as well as all other rights and obligations as stated on the website.
Deviations from, and additions to, these general terms and conditions are only valid subject to express and written agreement. Any general terms and conditions of the Customer do not apply.
2. Agreements and orders
- Bien Bio! takes the greatest care when placing information about the properties of the Products online.
- An agreement is concluded at the moment an order confirmation has been handed to the Buyer or, in the event the offer was made via the website, has been sent by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer. Bien Bio! and its Buyer explicitly agree that by using electronic forms of communication a valid agreement is concluded. In particular, even the absence of an ordinary, digital or electronically qualified signature does not affect the binding force of the offer and its acceptance. The electronic files of Bien Bio! shall, insofar as permitted by law, serve as a presumption of proof in this respect.
- Orders via the webshop are deemed to be placed for non-professional purposes. Persons wishing to place an order for professional purposes may contact customer service via the website’s contact page or via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- All prices are expressed in euros and include VAT and other taxes. In case a legal entity acts as Buyer, the price may be indicated exclusive of VAT and other taxes. Special offers are only valid as long as stocks last. Even after the conclusion of the agreement Bien Bio! can correct obvious or obvious errors in the quotation, such as obvious inaccuracies.
- The individual product prices indicated on the site are always displayed without additional costs, such as shipping costs. Any shipping costs shall be borne by the Buyer and shall be shown when checking out of the digital shopping cart. Bien Bio! may change the prices at any time, but will always apply the rates listed in the webshop at the time of your order.
- Buyers can pay by bank transfer or with the online payment options provided on the website (https://bio-dor.be/).
- Invoices are payable no later than 10 days after the invoice date, unless stated otherwise. From the due date, any unpaid invoice shall automatically and without prior notice incur interest on arrears at the rate stipulated in the Act of 2 August 2002 on combating late payment in commercial transactions. Furthermore, if the invoice remains unpaid for 10 days after a reminder has been sent by registered mail, the debt will be increased by 10% of the invoice amount, with a minimum of €50, without prejudice to the executor’s right to claim a higher compensation provided proof of greater actual damage suffered. Furthermore, in the event of non-payment of the invoice amount or in case of late payment, Bien Bio! reserves the right to claim compensation for legal recovery costs, this in accordance with the right to legal costs and the right to contribution to lawyers’ fees and expenses.
- Invoices are delivered to legal entities on request only. Consumers are expressly excluded from this and cannot request an invoice.
- Bien Bio! will not process and deliver the order until full payment of all amounts due by the Buyer has been received. Regardless of whether delivery has already taken place, Bien Bio! shall retain ownership of all Products ordered until full payment of all amounts due under this agreement.
- Bien Bio! may refuse orders in case of serious suspicions of abuse of law, bad faith, commercial purposes unacceptable to it or in case of exhaustion of the stock of a given Product.
5. Delivery and guarantee
- Delivery is only possible in the following countries: Belgium, Netherlands, France.
- We process each order as soon as possible once the total amount has been paid in full. For Consumers, the latest delivery period is thirty (30) days after receipt of the order, but for payments by bank transfer, exceptionally, the latest delivery period is 30 days after receipt of payment. But in reality, we deliver within the deadline of five working days.
- Deliveries are made to the address specified by the Buyer during the formation of the contract. Once the Products are delivered to the specified delivery address, the risk passes to the Buyer.
- Bien Bio! does everything within its power to respect the stated delivery times. However, Bien Bio! is not responsible for deliveries that arrive late or for orders lost by third parties, due to unforeseen circumstances or force majeure. If an order is not delivered within the stated time, an investigation will be opened with the distributor, which may take several days. No refunds or other shipping will be made during this period.
- Bien Bio! guarantees that the Products have a shelf life of at least one month from the time the delivery leaves for the Buyer (unless a different date was specified).
- Defects or problems related to the delivery of a Product must be reported to customer service within seven calendar days via a message on the contact page of website or via an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Bien Bio! provides the warranties provided by law.
6. Right of revocation (Article VI.47 et seq. Code of Economic Law)
After the day of receipt of Products ordered online, the Consumer has a reflection period of 14 days to revoke his order without giving reasons and without paying a penalty. The Consumer will then only bear the direct return costs. This right of withdrawal does not apply to customised or made-to-order goods or Products which, by virtue of their characteristics, are not suitable for return or may spoil quickly. The Consumer can revoke the contract via this form:
To: Bien Bio! BV, Driekoningenstraat 36A, 8710 Wielsbeke (warehouse address)
I / We () hereby inform you that I / We () revoke / withdraw (*) the sales contract regarding the following goods:
Ordered on / Received on (*): …
Your name(s): …
Your address: …
Your signature (only on paper form)
(*) Delete what does not apply.
The Consumer who revokes must return the Product undamaged and undamaged in proper packaging at his/her own expense and risk. In the event of a valid revocation, Bien Bio! refund within 14 days.
7. Force majeure and liability
- If the parties are unable to fulfil their obligations under the agreement, in time or properly due to force majeure, those obligations shall be suspended until that parties are again able to fulfil them.
- In the aforementioned force majeure situation, the parties may terminate the agreement in full or in part and with immediate effect in writing, without any right to compensation.
- Force majeure includes: the unforeseeability, the reasonable unavoidability due to which the contractual obligations cannot be performed, not in time, or not properly performed. Reference is also made to what case law accepts as force majeure.
- Bien Bio! is not liable for accident, misuse, or mishandling of a Product by the Client, nor for damages resulting from incorrect information provided by the Buyer.
- Bien Bio! is not liable for indirect and consequential damages.
8. Personal data processing
Bien Bio! collects and processes your personal data for customer and order management purposes, based on the contractual relationship resulting from your order. Furthermore, we use your personal data to inform you from time to time about new products, services or activities (direct marketing), based on our legitimate interest to do business.
Do you not want us to process your data for direct marketing purposes? Then simply communicate this via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Through that address, you can also always ask what data we process about you and correct it or have it deleted. Do you disagree with the way we process your data? Then we invite you to contact us first. Then you can always turn to the Data Protection Authority (firstname.lastname@example.org, www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be). A fuller overview of our data processing policy can be found at https://bien.bio/privacy-policy/ .
- The website contains information of a general nature about the Seller’s Products and activities. The information is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances, and therefore should not be considered as personal, professional or legal advice to the user.
- Bien Bio! makes great efforts to keep the information complete, correct, accurate and updated. Nevertheless, inaccuracies may occur or certain information may be unavailable. In such cases, please contact the website administrator, and we will in any case make every effort to rectify this as soon as possible.
- The website and its content (including hyperlinks) may be adapted, modified, supplemented, maintained, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or notification.
- The website may contain hyperlinks to third-party web pages, or refer to them indirectly. Linking to these web pages does not imply approval of their content.
- Bien Bio! does not guarantee the proper functioning of the website and cannot be held liable in any way for malfunctions or temporary (un)availability of the website or for any form of damage, direct or indirect, which would result from the access to or use of (information on) the website.
10. Concluding provisions
- Every agreement between Bien Bio! and Buyer is governed by Belgian law, without prejudice to the right of Consumers domiciled outside Belgium to invoke mandatory provisions of their national law. Any dispute belongs to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the judicial district of Waregem.
- If any provision of these General Terms and Conditions should be declared null and void, this will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these General Terms and Conditions.
- If a provision of these General Conditions would be invalid for any other reason, but would have been valid provided it had a more limited scope, this provision will automatically apply with the most extensive limited scope in which it is valid.
11. Online Dispute Resolution
The European Commission offers an online dispute resolution platform for consumers, which can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.